Series Overview: Continuing professional education (CPE/CE) courses. Our courses will expand your tax knowledge, help you brush up on the basics, and fulfill your CPE/CE needs as a CPA, EA, or RTRP.
- PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- All CPE/CE Courses
- Online Course Credits NEW!
- Basics of Depreciation NEW!
- Review Health Care Reform NEW!
- RTRP Exam Preparation
- New Tax Law
- Minimize Individual Tax Liability
- Minimize Business Tax Liability
- Self-Employed/Rental Activities
- Business Entities
- Clients With Children
- Advanced Business Topics
- Alternative Minimum Tax NEW!
- Foreclosures & Repossessions NEW!
- Circular 230 Ethics
- Avoid Ethical Violations
- Senior Tax Planning NEW!
- Identity Theft
- Corporate Formalities
- Guide to IRS Collections
- Taxpayer Rights
- SERIES INFORMATION
- Valid in All 50 States
- Course Information
- TheTaxReview Education Center
- REASONS TO ORDER
- Affordable CPE/CE
IS THE RTRP EXAM COMING BACK?
After a court injunction, and pending an appeals court decision, the RTRP program is currently on hold.
However, the IRS remains confident in their legal authority to regulate competency and ethical standards
for tax preparers.
On April 15, 2013 proposed legislation was introduced adding rules to Section 230, Title 31 of the U.S. Code to allow the IRS to regulate tax preparers. In anticipation of the legislation's approval, we are offering an RTRP Exam Preparation course.
HOW IT WORKS
- You will receive a Study Guide in the mail.
- Once you are ready, complete the practice exam up to five times.
- Currently the RTRP Exam Preparation does not include CE credit hours. If tax preparer CE requirements are reinstated, you will receive access to a final exam. The exam will be valid for 10 CE credit hours.
99.2% PASS RATE
We designed our RTRP Exam Preparation course to teach basic concepts required to prepare Form 1040 series returns and related forms and schedules.
Based on customer reporting, 99.2% of our customers who used our RTRP Exam Preparation Course passed the RTRP Exam last year.