- Study guide will be mailed to you.
- Read and review the course. When ready, complete your final exam in the Education Center Online.
- After achieving a passing grade, print your certificate of completion. Results are regularly uploaded to the IRS and CTEC.
- Note: Final exam can be completed up to one year from time of shipment.
This course provides continuing professional education (CPE/CE) to enhance competence in preparing income tax returns for individuals and small businesses. Subject matter includes information about new tax laws affecting preparation of income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
Our courses are valid for CPAs, EAs, and tax preparers in all 50 states! (More)
What’s New for Individuals
What’s New With Itemized Deductions
- Compute the Additional Child Tax Credit for a taxpayer.
- Determine eligibility for the American Opportunity Credit/Hope Credit.
- Determine eligibility for the Earned Income Credit.
- Properly report an adjustment to income for educator expenses.
- Identify a taxpayer who qualifies for the principal residence debt exclusion relating to cancellation of debt income.
- Determine when an individual is in compliance with the requirements for minimum essential health care coverage.
What’s New for Business
- Compute an itemized deduction for state and local general sales taxes.
- Report charitable contributions of IRA distributions without affecting a taxpayer’s AGI.
- Compute the deduction for mortgage insurance premiums.
- Recognize assets that are eligible to be depreciated as 15-year property for qualified leasehold improvements, qualified restaurant property, and qualified retail space improvements.
- Apply increased Section 179 expense limits.
- Compute special depreciation.
You will enjoy our courses! In fact, the average satisfaction rating for our courses is 4.9 out 5. It is our passion to provide the best courses at the best prices.
||Price Per Hour
|20 Online Credit Hours - Best Value!
|8 Online Credit Hours
|1 Online Credit Hour
|4 Hour Printed Course
|3 Hour Printed Course
|2 Hour Printed Course
Determine which format you prefer.
|Study Guide Format
||PDF Format - print yourself or review online.
||Study guide will be mailed to you.
||Use your credit hours to complete any CPE/CE course.
||Select courses available in print.
||Available immediately! New courses released throughout the year.
||New courses are released yearly in September.
||Final exams are completed online. No extra charges for grading.
"Keep up the good work."
Los Altos, CA
"The examples helped to illustrate the material to aid comprehension. This was a great experience, thanks."
"Accurate and very well thought out. TMI you people are the best at taxes!"