Overview: Through new product creation and product improvements, Tax Materials, Inc. is continually looking for ways to help our customers perform their jobs better. It is our passion to provide the best products at the best prices.
Explains the fundamentals of depreciation, amortization, and depletion pertaining to business property and other tangible assets.
- Tab 1: What’s New Summary and Depreciation Basics
- Tab 2: Section 179 and Special Depreciation
- Tab 3: MACRS Depreciation
- Tab 4: MACRS Depreciation Tables
- Tab 5: Listed Property and Automobiles
- Tab 6: Real Property
- Tab 7: Amortization and Intangible Assets
- Tab 8: Dispositions, Sales, and Depreciation Recapture
- Tab 9: Like-Kind Exchanges and Involuntary Conversions
- Tab 10: Depletion
- Tab 11: Depreciation Changes and Errors
- Tab 12: Depreciation Planning Strategies