- About Us
- American Owned
- American Made
- Experienced Authors
- Voted #1 Tax Research Product
- 98% Satisfaction Rating
- Preferred 10-to-1 Over Competitors
- General Information
- Start Ship Dates
- Payment Policy
- Refund Policy
- Contact Us
- Brochure & Order Form
- Quantity Discounts
- Free Services with Your Order
- How to Find Your Password
- TheTaxBook Series
- Compare Federal Editions
- Updates to TheTaxBook
- How to use TheTaxBook
- TheTaxBook WebLibrary
- WebLibrary Tips and Features
- Compare Subscriptions
- TheTaxReview Series (CPE / CE)
- AFSP Overview
- Course Policies
Who Uses TheTaxBook?
- Offices at 9 of the 10 largest CPA firms in the country.
- Every major tax franchise company.
- Tens of thousands of CPAs, Enrolled Agents and other tax professionals.
- TheTaxBook can even be found on the desks of IRS Agents.
TheTaxBook is Preferred 10-to-1
TheTaxBook is preferred over 10-to-1 to Quickfinder®, the CCH Master Tax Guide®, and J.K. Lasser®.*
*In our Spring 2016 customer survey, participants were asked to indicate their preference for TheTaxBook compared to several of our competitors.
Out of 415 survey participants who used both TheTaxBook and Quickfinder®
TheTaxBook was preferred 11.6-to-1 over Quickfinder®.
Out of 276 survey participants who used both TheTaxBook and CCH Master Tax Guide®
TheTaxBook was preferred 15.3-to-1 over CCH Master Tax Guide®.
Out of 173 survey participants who used both TheTaxBook and J.K. Lasser®
TheTaxBook was preferred 34.6-to-1 over J.K. Lasser®.