Series Overview: Saving time, especially during tax season, is important! Tax professionals who use TheTaxBook will find information fast, with well-written and easy-to-understand explanations and examples…saving them time and money.
- PRODUCTS AVAILABLE
- Deluxe Edition
- Deluxe Edition Plus
- 1040 Edition
- 1040 Edition Plus
- Small Business Edition
- All States Edition
- Planning Strategies
- What's New In-Depth
- Depreciation Edition NEW!
- Health Care Reform Edition NEW!
- TheTaxBook CD
- TheTaxBook Binder
- SERIES INFORMATION
- Watch Video Overview
- Compare Federal Editions
- Compare Health Care Publications
- Content Features
- Free Services Included
- REASONS TO ORDER
- Save Time During Tax Season
- Fast-Answer Format
- #1 Book on the Market
- No-Risk Satisfaction Guarantee
- Guaranteed to Be Accurate
- All Editions are 3-Hole Punched
Detailed explanations of new tax laws, new regulations, procedures, rulings, and court cases that affect the preparation of returns for the 2013 tax year.
- Tab 1: What's New Summary
- Tab 2: What's New for Individuals
- Tab 3: What's New for Business
- Tab 4: What's New for Estates and Trusts
- Tab 5: What's New for Tax Preparers
- Tab 6: Other New Developments
- Tab 7: Health Care Reform—Individuals
- Tab 8: Health Care Reform—Business
- Tab 9: Health Care Reform—Medical Providers
- Tab 10: Health Care Reform—Other
UNDERSTAND THE PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT
TheTaxBook What’s New In-Depth Edition includes detailed information in Tabs 8, 9, and 10 that outline the tax implications of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Over the next several years, the law impacts multiple areas of taxation.